- Xiaoqi plum wine shop(Chifeng street Projects) completed
- Art-Lab Hashimoto Competition has been uploaded
- MORI Liquor Store Completed
- Xiaoqi Zhongshan store(Chifeng street Projects) completed
- Malino Highland Resort project has been uploaded
- PIX Wakitahoncho Office Completed
- DESIGN TEAM。has been shortlisted to 6 finalists for Kyonan City Civic Center Competition
- T's Residence completed
- Deign Team。office has been moved to Higashi nihonbashi
- Photo Exhibition "All Over Afica" @JICA Global Plaza
- Photo Exhibition "All Over Afica" @MDR Office
- Received a prize for EPSON Photo Contest 'Meat Up Selection' at Printing category
- 'XIAOQI Store' , 'XIAOQI Restaurant' opened
- 'YANXUAN Showroom' opened
- Received special prize for 'Water Photo Contest'
Born 1978 in Tokyo. Grown in Kawagoe city from 10 years old.
After graduation from Kogakuin University, left to London.
Traveled around Europe. Then, joined Rafael Vinory Architects London.
Spent half of twenties in London. 3 years later, left for traveling Europe and Asia. After that, backed to Japan.
Joined Kengo Kuma and Associates. 4 years later, left for traveling up through America continent. After completion of over land trip from Ushuaia to Alaska, continued to travel around Asia.
Returned to Japan. and, joined Kengo Kuma and Associates again. Became Partner in 2013. 4 years later, left for traveling again to Africa. Overland trip from Shanghai to Egypt and overland trip around Africa continent.
Established ‘Design Team。’ for Architectural design in 2018.
Over 5 years and visited 154 countries.
Received Diploma in Architecutre at Kogakuin University
- 2002 - 2005
Rafael Vinory Architects PC
Mahlar 4 Project. Amsterdam, Netherland (Office Tower, Retail. 32,200m2)
Leicester Performing Arts Center. Leicester City, UK ( Theater. 13,000m2)
- 2005 - 2009
Kengo Kuma and Associates
Sakenohana. London, UK (Restaurant. 580m2)
Cha Cha Moon. London, UK (Restaurant. 300m2)
Wood Berg. Tokyo. Japan (Residential. 1,400m2)
Sunliton Project South. Beijing. China (Retail. 16,000m2)
HAMBURG Design Port Competition. Hamburg, Germany (Gallery, Residential, Retail, Office. 32,000m2)
- 2011 - 2015
Kengo Kuma and AssociatesPartner from 2013
Hongkou SOHO. Shanghai. China (Office Tower, Retail, Landscape. 100,000m2)
The One Garden Pavilion. Hshinchu. Taiwan (Pavilion.120m2)
Kinmen VIP Lounge. Kinmen. Taiwan (VIP Lounge,Terrace. 500m2)
Malino Resort. Sulawesi, Indonesia (Hotel, Spa, Cultural, Retail. 60,900m2)
Lijiang Shuyuan Hotel. Lijiang, China (Hotel, Restaurant, Spa, Cultural. 11,300m2)
Tapei Xinyi District Competition. Taipei. Taiwan (Hotel, Office, Retail, Gallery.115,500m2)
Nantou Zen Resort Zen Center. Nantou. Taiwan (Hotel, Cultural,3,600m2)
Nantou Zen Resort Service Apartment. Nantou. Taiwan (Service Apartment.6,200m2)
Huashang 1914 Creative Park. Taipei. Taiwan (Retail, Gallery, Office. 23,100m2)
Kinmen Natural Village. Kinmen. Taiwan (Hotel, Spa, Retail. 27,000m2)
Sixsenses Resort Taitung. Taitung. Taiwan (Hotel, Spa.16,700m2)
Sixsenses Resort Yangsuo. Yangshuo. China (Hotel, Spa.24,000m2)
The Edge Tower. Beirut. Lebanon (Hotel,Residential.18,000m2)
Li Ze Soho Tower Competition. Beijing. China (Office, Retail.134,860m2)
New Taipei City Museum Competition. New Taipei City. Taiwan (Museum. 20,000m2)
Established ‘DESIGN TEAM。’
Xiaoqi plum wine shop(Chifeng street Projects)
Taipei City, Taiwan
Art-Lab Hashimoto Competition
MORI liquor store(Chifeng street Projects)
Taipei City, Taiwan
Xiaoqi Zhongshan store(Chifeng street Projects)
Taipei City, Taiwan
Malino Highland Resort
PIX Wakitahoncho Office
Nagoya Station West Gate Square Competition
Furniture Development for Yokoyama Woodwork
Kyonan Town Civic Center Competition
Glin Coffee Roastery
Renovation for T’s Residence
Photo Exhibition "All Over Africa" @JICA Global Plaza
NY Whisky Glass
Wuxi mixed use development
Photo Exhibition "All Over Africa"
Shenzhen VIP Lounge
Wanderers that started 18 years ago are not going to end now.
I have continued photo shooting Landscape, life scenery and people of the land I met on my journey that countes over 5years in total. A meeting in a lifetime, A momentary expression, atmosphere in ceremonies and living scene are captured as travel record. The world is filled with great diversity, its diversity is rapidly lost.
20 yeas ago, 10 years ago, present, after 10 years the appearance, nature and culture of the world wil be very different. Architecture is a part of them. and, it is going to lose its diversity.
there are not much direct imput from travel to architecture design. but, experience through the diversity will connects travel and architecuture design indirectly. Because everything is connected by people's lives.
A record of the journey of the architect who traveled the world for more than 5 years, 154 countries.
'GRAN TURISTA' keeps records of overland trip from Asia to Africa and Africa overland circuit trip.
‘The hometown of mankind’ Africa is still treated like single country for many people, but a continent full of diversity, with more than 1 billion people living. Among the many difficulties and little information, the joy of traveling is a sense of satisfaction that you can not taste in your everyday life.
I would be pleased if I could share these joy and satisfaction with many people.
The journey is always anxiety and curiosity collide with each other, and only when a little curiosity wins can go forward.
- China Trip. First trip ouside Japan
- Moved to UK
- Europe Trip.Several trips to Europe and Scandinavia
- Europe, North Africa and Asia Trip. Balkans, East Europe, Turky, North Africa, South East Asia
- Moved to Japan
- 2009 - 2010
- Trans America Trip. Travel up through America continent from Ushuaia to Fairbanks.
- 2010 - 2011
- Asia Circuit Trip. South East Asia, South Asia, Iran, Caucasus, Central Asia, Tibet, China, Korea
- 2015 - 2017
- Asia to Africa & Africa Circuit Trip. South East Asia, Overland trip from Shanghai to Egypt. Overland circuit trip whole Africa Continent
- Europe Trip. South Europe, Malta and Tunisia